Applied Basic Science cares for your pet with CBD oil that has gone through three clinical trials and rigorous batch testing.
Author Archive for: jsoccorso
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud jsoccorso contributed a whooping 8 entries.
Entries by jsoccorso
CBD oil isn’t just for pain and anxiety. Scientists and veterinarians are discovering more benefits every day. Today’s case: relief from a fungal infection.
Clinical researchers using C.H.O.™ Pet CBD Oil win honors at CSU Research Conference.
CBD—the non-psychoactive derivative of the marijuana and hemp plants—has taken off among humans, marketed as a solution for everything from pain and anxiety to skin care and diet.
Aided in large part by the commitment and investment of science-driven firms like Applied Basic Science, cannabis research for veterinary patients is cautiously advancing.
ABSC shares concerns that CBD products are frequently mislabeled. Our testing ensures consistent CBD concentrations and purity.
The July 2018 issue of the Canadian Journal of Veterinary Medicine highlights a clinical study investigating CBD delivery methods. Dr. McGrath and her colleagues looked at how…
We are proud to partner with Dr. McGrath and Colorado State University in support of clinical trials for veterinary use of CBD oil.
- Pure CBD oil Eliminates ContaminantsFebruary 22, 2019 - 11:04 am
- Blastomycosis Beware – CBD as Complementray Therapy for Fungal InfectionsFebruary 21, 2019 - 6:56 pm
- Applied Basic Science Shines at 20th Annual CVMBS Research DayJanuary 29, 2019 - 7:19 pm
- Clinical Testing Defines Applied Basic ScienceJanuary 9, 2019 - 5:37 pm
- Two Clinical Studies: Osteoarthritis and EpilepsySeptember 9, 2018 - 8:48 am